Sharing of Personal Information within the Group
Personal information handled by individual TIS INTEC Group companies may be shared within the Group companies.
1. Purposes of use
(1) Personal information on customers, suppliers, business partners, and similar stakeholders (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Clients")
- To respond to inquiries and orders from Clients
- To provide information on, deliver, and enhance products and services handled by Group companies
- To provide information on seminars, product presentations, and exhibitions held or sponsored by Group companies
- To conduct questionnaires such as surveys of customer satisfaction
(2) Personal information about shareholders
- To respond to inquiries and requests from shareholders and conduct similar activities
(3) Personal information about directors and employees of TIS INTEC Group companies
- To perform personnel management, education/training, and other activities necessary to the Group's management
- To enable communications necessary to the Group's management and administration
2. Nature of personal information shared
TIS INTEC Group companies shall share only the minimum amount of personal information about Clients, shareholders, directors and employees of TIS INTEC Group companies necessary for the conduct of business.
- Name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and other necessary information
3. Scope of sharing
Information will be shared only within TIS INTEC Group companies.
4. Person responsible for information sharing
17-1, Nishishinjuku 8-chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0023, Japan
Yasushi Okamoto, President
5. Methods of sharing
Personal information held by TIS INTEC Group companies shall be shared in written, electronic, and similar formats.
Appropriate security control measures shall be implemented to protect personal information when it is transferred between Group companies.
Inquiries regarding sharing of personal information
Compliance Management Dept., Corporate Management SBU., TIS Inc.