We, TIS Inc., will appropriately operate the personal information protection management system established in accordance with Japanese Industrial Standards, Information Protection Management Systems – Requirements (JIS Q 15001) in order to comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and related laws, regulations and guidelines, and live up to the trust and expectations of our clients and stakeholders.
- We will comply with our internal rules for appropriate acquisition, use, and provision of personal information with the purpose of use clearly specified by taking the content and scale of our business into account and to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of business.
- We will, in case of entrusting a whole or part of the handling of personal data acquired under the measures stated in the preceding item, select an appropriate entrustee who has satisfied the sufficient protection level and take appropriate measures, such as entering into an agreement for the entrustment.
- We will take appropriate safety control and remedial measures for the risks, including any fraudulent access to personal information and any loss, destruction, alteration, and divulgence of personal information.
- We will respond to requests to disclose/correct/cease utilization, complaints and consultation regarding personal information from the individual concerned without delay in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- We will continuously improve the management system regarding the protection of personal information.
April 1, 2022
Tokyo Head Office Address.
Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku Grand Tower,17-1,
Established on July 1, 2016, and revised on April 1, 2022
We acquired certification from JIPDEC on October 1, 1998, under the PrivacyMark System. The associated mark is granted to businesses in the private sector that actively and independently implement management systems to safeguard personal information.
Compliance Management Dept., Corporate Management SBU., TIS Inc.